Get immediate access to your first tutorial today.
LinkedIn Leads Machine available for a Limited Time Only on Thinkific : £596 including VAT
LinkedIn Leads Machine
Bringing in a constant stream of new leads for your business is hard, there’s no doubt about it. Networking meetings, email marketing strategies…it seems never ending doesn’t it?
But there is a simpler, pain-free, non-spammy way of bringing in new leads – by making better use of an often underestimated social media platform. You can learn how to really optimise your presence on this platform and with a small time commitment each week to start building those connections and bringing in those leads.
Would you like to be the first person someone thinks of when they need services in your niche? Now you can.
I bet you’re already a member of LinkedIn. You’ve probably been on there for years, ever since you first started looking for jobs. You may even consider it your online CV, but LinkedIn can be much, much more for you. Let me tell you about my new course which will help you polish up your profile and get you on your way to being a lean, green, LinkedIn Leads machine!
Do you need ads to attract attention?
For B2B businesses, or service-based businesses like coaches, therapists or trainers, it can be a struggle to get new leads through the door. The same is true for private dentists or clinics, accountants and lawyers – you are not alone!
But how do you come to someone’s attention? You can of course pay for Google, Facebook or LinkedIn ads, and these may bring you varying degrees of success depending on the relevancy and appeal of your ad copy and the accuracy of your targeting. But there is another way.
But you’re already on LinkedIn. Why aren’t you already collecting leads like a trooper?
You’re not sure if it’s worth your time
You don’t look at your LinkedIn feed
You don’t have a strategy on LinkedIn
Learning it all seems overwhelming
My LinkedIn Leads Machine course will give you a strategy to address all these issues and to start bringing in the quality leads you need to grow your business, no matter what your industry.
Get immediate access to your first tutorial today.LinkedIn Leads Machine investment for a Limited Time Only on Thinkific
How much time should I be investing in LinkedIn?
How long is a piece of string?
The more you put in, the more you will get out. But at the least try to spend 30 minutes per day on LinkedIn, following the strategy suggested in the course.
Turn your LinkedIn feed into a lean, green LinkedIn leads machine by starting your learning journey today.
I run two businesses and I know just how difficult it is to launch, build and grow your business. Particularly when you’re in a service industry, whether you’re a coach, trainer, dentist, doctor, accountant, lawyer or in another niche, you need a steady stream of leads to replace satisfied clients. This lead stream already exists on LinkedIn, and I love helping people to discover it!
What’s my experience?
- I have 22 years’ experience in marketing, and the latter part of that experience has been mainly social media-based.
- I am a mentor for the Mayor of London’s Business Growth Programme and a Facebook ad specialist
- I have built up my own connection network and regularly get client enquiries through LinkedIn
- I have written articles and guest blogs on LinkedIn
- I am an experienced trainer used to helping people get the most out of a subject in an easy to understand way
- I have a tried and tested system for getting the most out of the time and effort you put into LinkedIn
- I can help you become adept at social selling on LinkedIn WITHOUT being spammy
You can find me in
What’s inside the LinkedIn Leads Machine course?
- Every week, for 9 weeks, you’ll receive a new tutorial showing you how to get your LinkedIn feed working for you
- How to determine your goals and build a strategy around them
- How to optimise your profile so that you not only look good but you can be easily found. Your profile should be much more than an online CV.
- How to write content which makes you stand out
- How to stay front of mind among your connections
- How to get and give recommendations to build your authority status
- How to generate new connections and leads
- How to start using your strategy to nurture leads
- How to check the system is working
- How to analyse whether your goals are being met
- A dedicated Facebook group to ask any questions you may have and network with other professionals learning to use LinkedIn for easy lead generation.
What makes me different?
Why work with me?
I passionately believe that your social media accounts act as your digital shop windows and they are important. But while other platforms are all great for building brand awareness, LinkedIn is 277% more effective for lead generation than Facebook & Twitter. Over the last few years I have helped B2B businesses like you to:
- Plan and manage their social media
- Plan their marketing drive to achieve business growth
- Create a personal brand to build sales
- Grow in confidence to start video marketing
- Build their email list
- Deliver consistent content marketing
- Create a marketing strategy that delivers results
- Share their message through influencer strategy
What people are saying
Jonny Kinross, CEO
Aleksandra Szwiling - Mindset Coach
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the LinkedIn Leads Machine course cost?
This course is launching in October, and the early bird cost is £237 inc VAT. There are only a limited number of places available at this price.
To book, click here.
Is the LinkedIn Love Your Leads course right for me?
- You are willing to put in the time to put the advice included into action
- You would like to optimise your LinkedIn profile
- You would like to learn how to become an authority figure on LinkedIn
- You would like to build your connections on LinkedIn
- You would like to generate leads on LinkedIn in a non-spammy way
- You want to take action and utilise LinkedIn as a profitable channel
Is the LinkedIn Love Your Leads course wrong for me?
- You don’t have time to put the advice into action
- You don’t want to message people on LinkedIn
- You don’t want to commit to posting regular content on LinkedIn
- You expect results guaranteed – this is a tried and tested method, but results cannot be guaranteed. It depends on too many factors outside our control, and nobody can realistically guarantee results.
How much time do I need to dedicate to the course?
What if I don’t have a LinkedIn profile yet?
I already have a profitable business, do I need the LinkedIn Love Your Leads course?
Is the course available straight away?
Can I get personal help if I am having problems?
Why should I join today?
What happens if I want to cancel the course?
Do I need to have LinkedIn Premium?
Are LinkedIn Ads covered in this course?
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at email@example.com and I will be happy to answer them.