Strategy & Consultation
We love helping you to grow your business.
We can analyse gaps in your marketing plan & create a roadmap which will provide a review of your marketing so far. The markers on this roadmap will help your business to get the most out of social and grow.
We will examine all your current marketing tools, data and both qualitative and quantitative results to create a strategy which you can follow to grow and connect with your online audience to build the know, like and trust factor which will lead to sales.
Your strategy will need to be adaptable because one thing is certain in the world of social media – change happens. Platform algorithms change at the drop of a hat, and that can make a huge difference to the size of your audience. Depending on your objectives, we can provide a strategy which will be manageable for you and your colleagues at the most efficient cost.
The strategy document will encompass your current and future marketing objectives taking into account:
- Your target audience – we will create specific user personas which will represent your ideal customer. Marketing copy can then be crafted with them always in mind.
- Your brand tone of voice – is it educational, serious, funny?
- The social media channels best for your brand and audience
- Your products and services and your routes to market
- Your business goals and objectives
- Your current overall marketing plan
- Your competitors
- Your ‘why’
- Content you’re currently producing & what is possible
We believe that your customers only want to talk to authentic, responsive brands who say the kind of things they want to hear. Building a relationship with them as a brand they trust is the key to all future dealings.
Even though you may also be considering Paid Social (and indeed you should definitely have a Facebook Advertising budget if you are posting on a Facebook business page), you need organic reach too to advertise cost-effectively.
Only 13% of small businesses use social media for communication with their customers.
Standalone Social Media Strategy Report.
In line with your existing marketing and branding strategy.
This standalone Social Media Marketing Strategy Report will give you a clear series of actionable tasks to start strategically posting on your social media channels. We will create three user personas with direction on the right channels, the different segments of content which would appeal to them and the brand voice that your business should use.
There will be a six month plan to give you a headstart on building your engaged community.
We will discuss and brainstorm together over Skype to enable Cathy or the team to go away and create an informed strategy report uniquely for your business.
From £1500 plus VAT
96% of consumers find video helpful when making purchasing decisions.
Standalone Social Media Strategy Report with one month’s content created and posted to channels.
This will enable you to get some good examples of the kind of content you need to curate and create, and the kind of engagement techniques you can put into practice, before you go it alone.
From £2000 plus VAT
59% of Americans with social media accounts think that customer service is easier and quicker through social media.
Power Hour with Cathy.
Not seeing the results you’d like from social media?
Got a particular problem you need help with?
With a Power Hour I can:
- Look at your campaigns to evaluate their performance, identifying areas where you can improve
- Work together on your social media strategy, taking into account your goals, audience and availability of content
- Look into any problems you are having on your social media channels and try to provide a solution.
- Dive into setting up a Facebook Ad – you might want to look at targeting and audience behaviour with some help the first time?
I will spend time before the Power Hour looking at your channels and your competitors, so be ready to provide all this information beforehand.
If you are local to Stratford upon Avon this can be done in person, but usually they are done remotely over Skype, and if you wish I can send you a recording of the call.
I only do a few of these per month, so spaces are limited.
£168 inc VAT
Mega Power Month with Cathy.
If you need more time and support, you can book a Mega Power Month which will include
- 3 * Power Hours
- Unlimited email support for a month
£500 plus VAT
We offer training packages to suit your needs according to your business and the gaps in your team’s knowledge and experience.
The training can be about the nuts and bolts of social media posting, or about brand story telling. Incorporating brand story telling with strategy is a winning formula on social media if done right.
We offer training at every level – C Suite, Management, Admin teams, beginner or advanced. Therefore all packages can be made bespoke to address any social media need, with adjustment to cost if needed.
Social Sprint Package
A one to one, 2 hour training session in person or via Skype on a social media channel of your choice.
£240 plus VAT for one person
Social Spice Package
A one to one, 2 hour ‘Pimp My Social’ session in person or over Skype which will look at improving your social media profiles – as many as we can fit into the time.
£240 plus VAT for one person
Social Session Package
A 4 hour training session in person or over Skype for up to 6 people which will look at your choices from the following:
- your channels
- your audience
- your brand message
- your content
- your posting consistency
- ways to build engagement with your audience
- examples of engaging posting and content
- ideas to build brand awareness
- tips on free or paid tools and apps to create better content
- Facebook advertising targeting which would work for your business
- an overview of the algorithms, recent changes and how to tailor your content to get the best reach possible
- Employee advocacy – how to get your employees sharing and engaging with your posts to massively increase reach
£450 plus VAT for one person
Want to talk about bespoke training?
Social media management
If you don’t have the time, inclination or expert knowledge to run your own social media channels we offer complete done for you packages, where you only need to provide regular images, or Facebook Lives, dependant on your business.
Our social media channel management includes:
- In person or virtual meeting with you to nail the brand identity, user personas, tone of voice and brand message.
- Initial period of social listening, competitor monitoring and industry research to ensure that when we begin posting we will post in your brand tone of voice from the beginning.
- Curation and creation of appropriate content according to a schedule and content piechart we have prepared, subject to your initial approval.
- Identification of key influencers.
- Engagement with your audience. (This is key, and what takes the most time. Platform algorithms won’t show your posts to people if you are not creating engagement. Other agencies will offer cheaper channel management, but check to make sure significant engagement is included. Just liking a few posts is very definitely not enough.)
- 15 minute weekly call to check in
Monthly report looking at analytics and advising what’s working and what’s not.
80% of US advertisers said that ‘brand equity’ and ‘audience quality’ were improved by advertising in brand-safe environments.
One Social Media Channel
All of the above for one channel from the following:
£450 pcm plus VAT
Two Social Media Channels
All of the above for two channels from the following:
£850 pcm plus VAT
Three Social Media Channels
All of the above for three channels from the following:
£1300 pcm plus VAT